ATPE’s state office is located in Austin, Texas. We employ a paid staff to deliver members a wide range of support services, including professional liability insurance and employment rights protection, staff attorney services; lobbying in both Austin and Washington, D.C.; informative publications; professional learning opportunities; and exclusive discounts. All Texas public school employees are invited to join ATPE.
ATPE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workplace. We embrace five core values: Service, Teamwork, Communication, Professionalism and Excellence.
ATPE provides the following generous benefits for its employees:
- Employer-paid Medical, Health Savings Account, Dental, LTD, Life and AD&D
- Telehealth benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off package
- Seven paid holidays plus 10 paid winter holidays
- 401(k) with up to an 8% match
- Section 125 (Cafeteria plan) with Dependent Care Reimbursement
- Telecommuting and flexible schedules available
- Casual attire Monday–Friday