- Research Opportunity for Early-Career Texas Educators
- Tune in to the latest episode of The President’s Podcast
- DeSoto Music Teacher and ATPE Member Pamela Dawson Receives Grammy Award
- A voucher is bad for public school students
- From TeachtheVote.org: State formally announces its takeover of Houston ISD effective June 1, 2023
- Building Relationships with Non-English Speaking Students
- ATPE applauds filing of House teacher retirement bills
- The ATPE Podcast: Student Removal
- Preparing for the 2023 and 2024 Solar Eclipses
- Apply for a $5,000 “American Revolution Legacy Grant” by March 10
- State’s largest educator association reacts to TEA’s newly released Teacher Vacancy Task Force repor
- Spring 2023 ATPE News is Now Online
- Governor declares vouchers an “emergency item” in State of the State address
- Hundreds of Texas educators to meet with legislative offices Tuesday
- What is a Hostile Work Environment, and Is It Illegal?
- How much does a full year of ATPE membership cost?
- ATPE News Magazine
- Media Kit
- Newsletter Subscribe
Media CoverageATPE in the news.
New standards for charter schools likely to be adopted by Texas Education Agency
The Texas Education Agency is expected to approve new standards for charter schools in the direction of the legislature.