Posted On: April 05, 2018
New Recruitment Reward Program for ATPE Members
ATPE is excited to announce its new recruitment reward program. The new program replaces the STAR Membership Challenge and Each One Reach One. Any member is eligible to participate and earn money while helping grow the association!
Overview and Timeline:
- Any active ATPE member who recruits a new professional, first-time professional, associate or administrator member for 18-19 between April 1, 2018 and Oct. 31, 2018 will receive $10 per member recruited. No limit! Please note: a new member is defined as an individual who has never been a member of ATPE.
- Incentives will be paid for each recruited member who is an active member in ATPE’s database on Feb. 1, 2019.
- All checks will be issued the first week of February 2019.
- The top recruiter will receive $1,000 in addition to $10 per member recruited.
- No entry form needed—simply tell the educators you recruit to enter your full name in the recruited by blank on their membership application.
Don’t miss your chance to take advantage of this great opportunity! Talk to your colleagues about ATPE today. Haven’t joined yet for 2018-19?
Join today at atpe.org/join.
© The Association of Texas Professional Educators (ATPE) 2019
All Rights Reserved
No part of this website or blog or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the Association of Texas Professional Educators, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials. All requests for content sharing or dissemination may be forwarded to the Communications Director, ATPE at firstname.lastname@example.org