We’re excited to announce the summit promotional website is now live! Head over to atpesummit.org to check out the agenda.
Local unit and region presidents will be able to start registering delegates May 12.
The 2021 ATPE Summit at a glance
Let’s make new connections at the 2021 Virtual ATPE Summit. There’s something for everyone, whether you’re a new educator just starting your career or a veteran ATPE leader eager to learn the latest and greatest about your professional association!
This year features a bonus one-day professional development event—Inspired—designed to help you connect with your best self.
- Monday, July 12: Opening Keynote with Michael Bonner, Leader Training Sessions, and Leadership Awards
- Tuesday, July 13: House of Delegates, Advocacy Update, and Advocacy and PAC Awards
- Wednesday, July 14: House of Delegates, continued
- Thursday, July 15: Inspired Professional Learning Day with Keynotes by Stacey Bess and Coach Ken Carter, plus the ATPE Educator of the Year Awards
What to know about registration
- Registration for July 12–14 is free.
- Inspired is our new professional learning day and requires separate registration and a fee of $50 for members.
- Your local unit or region president can add on the registration for you prior to the June 13 delegate certification deadline.
Visit atpesummit.org/registration for the full details about registration this year.
Check out all the details at atpesummit.org, and reach out to your local unit president (or your region president, if you’re an at-large member) to let them know you’d like to attend this virtual event today!