We know that most educators join ATPE because a colleague, friend, or family member personally encourages them to join. We asked ATPE’s 2019-20 Top Recruiter, Mauro Sierra of La Joya ATPE, to share his No. 1 tip for approaching colleagues about ATPE membership:
“You are the face of ATPE on your campus and in your district. Walk the halls with confidence. Be active. Be present. Be seen. When staff members see you, they will see why ATPE is the best!”
And the good news is our One New = $10 for You recruitment incentive program is back for the 2021-22 membership year! Any active ATPE member who recruits a new member between April 5 and October 31, 2021, can earn $10 per member.
Here’s how it works:
- Simply ask the new members you recruit to clearly print or enter your full name in the “recruited by” box on their membership application.
- A “new member” is someone who has never been a dues-paying member of ATPE. Previous college student and student teacher members do qualify as new members!
- The new member must join in the first-time professional, professional, associate, or administrator category.
- To qualify, the new member must remain an active member through February 1, 2022.
- Incentive funds will be issued via direct deposit beginning in March 2022. We will reach out to you at that time to request your information.
The top recruiter will receive $1,000 in addition to $10 per member recruited.
ATPE is the top educator association in Texas because of amazing members like you. Tell your friends to join ATPE today!