Posted On: October 22, 2020
Don’t Miss Out on ATPE’s Recruitment Incentive!
The deadline to participate in ATPE’s recruitment incentive program, One New = $10 for You
, is just around the corner—don’t miss out! Spread the word about ATPE and recruit new members by October 31 to earn $10 per recruited member.
Here’s how it works:
- Any active ATPE member who recruits a new member can receive $10 per member!
- Recruit new members between now and October 31, 2020.
- Make sure the new member joins in the first-time professional, associate, or administrator categories. A “new member” is someone who has never been a member of ATPE. (Exception: If a member was previously a college student or student teacher member, they do qualify as a new member. This is a program change for 2020-21!)
- Incentives will be paid for each recruited member who is an active member in ATPE’s database on February 1, 2021.
- All funds will be issued via direct deposit (EFT) in March 2021.
- The top recruiter will receive $1,000 in addition to $10 per member recruited.
- No entry form needed—simply tell the educators you recruit to clearly print or enter your full name in the “recruited by” box on their membership application (paper or online).
Thank you for all the hard work you do to spread the word about ATPE!
Not an ATPE member? Join
Texas’ largest community of educators today!
© The Association of Texas Professional Educators (ATPE) 2020
All Rights Reserved
No part of this website or blog or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the Association of Texas Professional Educators, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials. All requests for content sharing or dissemination may be forwarded to the Communications Director, ATPE at firstname.lastname@example.org