Posted On: February 25, 2020
Read the Latest Edition of ATPE News
The Spring 2020 edition of our award-winning magazine is now available online
In this issue:
- In Your Ally, learn about a recent legal change that places additional responsibility on school employees to retain work-related information on private devices, including cell phones.
- ATPE Managing Attorney Paul Tapp discusses what noncertified educators and district employees should know about TEA’s new process for investigating alleged misconduct.
- ATPE Lobbyist Mark Wiggins explains how the results of the next elections will affect Texas public education for the next decade.
- Read how the next generation of educators gets its inspiration from the Texas Association of Future Educators (TAFE), a statewide nonprofit and ATPE partner.
- Find out about using Flipgrid in the classroom in our latest Learning Curve column.
- Check out seven yoga postures you can do right at your desk.
As always, you will also learn how your association continues to support the largest community of educators dedicated to elevating public education in Texas.
The ATPE Marketing & Communications team publishes the
ATPE News magazine four times a year and is always looking for member-written content, thoughts, and ideas! Whether you instituted something innovative in your district or want to speak on the importance of a topic dear to your heart, we would love to hear from you. Email email@example.com.
© The Association of Texas Professional Educators (ATPE) 2020
All Rights Reserved
No part of this website or blog or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the Association of Texas Professional Educators, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials. All requests for content sharing or dissemination may be forwarded to the Communications Director, ATPE at firstname.lastname@example.org