Posted On: August 06, 2020
The Return of ATPE’s Recruitment Reward Program
ATPE is thrilled to bring this incentive back for the 2020-21 membership year. Any member is eligible to participate and earn money while helping grow the association through this program!
Here are a few key details about this initiative:
- Any active ATPE member who recruits a new member can receive $10 per member!
- Recruit new members between now and October 31, 2020.
- Make sure the new member joins in the first-time professional, associate, or administrator categories. A “new member” is someone who has never been a member of ATPE. (Exception: If a member was previously a college student or student teacher member, they do qualify as a new member. This is a program change for 2020-21!)
- Incentives will be paid for each recruited member who is an active member in ATPE’s database on February 1, 2021.
- All funds will be issued via direct deposit (EFT) in March 2021.
- The top recruiter will receive $1,000 in addition to $10 per member recruited.
- No entry form needed—simply tell the educators you recruit to clearly print or enter your full name in the “recruited by” box on their membership application.
for more details.
Not an ATPE member? Join
the state’s largest community of educators today.
© The Association of Texas Professional Educators (ATPE) 2020
All Rights Reserved
No part of this website or blog or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the Association of Texas Professional Educators, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials. All requests for content sharing or dissemination may be forwarded to the Communications Director, ATPE at firstname.lastname@example.org