Posted On: August 28, 2020
How to Watch Professional Development Sessions & Claim CPE Credit from the 2020 ATPE Summit
ATPE members convened virtually July 6–10 for the 2020 ATPE Summit, with more than 2,300 members registering for the event. Attendees had the opportunity to earn up to 10 hours of continuing professional education (CPE) credit by attending various professional development sessions.
Did you miss a session or two that you really wanted to see but your schedule didn’t allow? Don’t fret! Professional development sessions (except for the House of Delegates and Closing Session with Gerry Brooks) are available for on demand viewing through October 9, 2020. Log in to https://2020atpesummit.onlineeventpro.freeman.com to start watching today. If you misplaced your login credentials for the summit streaming platform, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember that the secret code to claim CPE credit will be shared at the end of each session.
If you have not already done so, please remember to claim your CPE credit from the sessions you attended. We’ve put together detailed instructions for claiming your CPE credit on our Professional Learning Portal:
- First, log in to your ATPE online account at atpe.org/en/My-Account/Login.
- Then, to access the Professional Learning Portal, do as follows:
- At the top of the page, click “Resources.”
- Click the red letters in the left-side menu, “Online Professional Development.”
- In the middle of the page, find this statement: “Members! The Professional Learning Portal is a free member benefit.” Click the blue letters “Continue to the portal.”
- Now that you have logged in to the Portal itself, click on “Add Live Event” from the left-side menu.
- Enter your “Secret Code” and click “Validate.”
- Click “Submit.” (You do not need to complete the evaluation information.)
- Click “Education Tracker” from the left-side menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page. You will see your sessions listed.
- Special note: If your sessions do not appear, check the “End Date” and change as necessary.
- Click on the red underlined title of the session.
- Click the red button that says “View Certificate.”
- Access and print or save your CPE certificate.
- All secret codes will expire July 1, 2021.
If you have any difficulties, contact Volunteer Program Coordinator Anna Belle Burleson at email@example.com
or (800) 777-2873.
© The Association of Texas Professional Educators (ATPE) 2020
All Rights Reserved
No part of this website or blog or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the Association of Texas Professional Educators, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials. All requests for content sharing or dissemination may be forwarded to the Communications Director, ATPE at firstname.lastname@example.org