Posted On: October 17, 2019
Just a Few Weeks Left to Take Advantage of Our Recruitment Incentive
Just a few weeks remain to take advantage of our recruitment incentive program, One New = $10 for You! ATPE members have until October 31 to earn $10 per recruited member. Don’t miss out on earning extra cash.
Here’s how it works:
- Any active ATPE member who recruits a new member can receive $10 per member! Recruit new members between April 3, 2019, and October 31, 2019.
- Make sure the new member joins in the first-time professional, associate, or administrator categories. And note that a “new member” is someone who has never been a member of ATPE. If an individual has previously been an ATPE college student or a student teacher member, they do not qualify as a new member.
- Incentives will be paid for each recruited member who is an active member in ATPE’s database on February 1, 2020.
- All funds will be issued via direct deposit (EFT) in March 2020.
- The top recruiter will receive $1,000 in addition to $10 per member recruited.
- No entry form needed—simply tell the educators you recruit to clearly print or enter your full name in the “recruited by” box on their membership application.
Thank you for all the hard work you do to spread the word about ATPE!
Not an ATPE member? Join
ATPE’s community of 100,000 respected public school educators who are committed to Texas students.
© The Association of Texas Professional Educators (ATPE) 2020
All Rights Reserved
No part of this website or blog or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the Association of Texas Professional Educators, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials. All requests for content sharing or dissemination may be forwarded to the Communications Director, ATPE at firstname.lastname@example.org