Pictured above: Members of the 2018-19 Leadership ATPE cohort enjoyed a reception in their honor during the ATPE Summit July 2019.
ATPE is thrilled to announce the members of the 2019-20 Leadership ATPE class.
Now in its second year, Leadership ATPE offers professional development, leadership training, and networking opportunities for an elite group of education professionals chosen from within ATPE’s membership ranks.
Through this program, participating members receive opportunities to hone the skills needed to serve their schools and communities, pursue leadership roles within ATPE, and advance their careers. The year-long program includes two expense-paid leadership retreats and additional networking opportunities focused on building such skills as public speaking, advocacy, nonprofit leadership, and more. Members of the Leadership ATPE Class of 2019-20 will also be recognized during the 2020 ATPE Summit.
A member of our 2018-19 inaugural class hailed the program as “…a learning experience and a time of collaborative learning, sharing, and enlightenment. I am excited about the endless opportunities I have with ATPE and in education.”
Meet the 18 members of the 2019-20 Leadership ATPE cohort:
- Scoie Green, Region 4, Katy ATPE
- Robert Evans, Region 6, Conroe ATPE
- Jenna Norris, Region 6, Navasota ATPE
- Roya Dinbali, Region 7, Nacogdoches ATPE
- James Nicholas, Region 7, Nacogdoches ATPE
- Belinda Wolf, Region 9, Wichita Falls ATPE
- DeShun Parker, Region 10, Dallas ATPE
- Rahsirearl Smalls, Region 10, Dallas ATPE
- Trasa Cobern, Region 11, Hurst-Euless-Bedford ATPE
- Sarah Fitch, Region 11, Hurst-Euless-Bedford ATPE
- Christina Flores, Region 12, Belton ATPE
- Stephanie Stoebe, Region 13, Round Rock ATPE
- Mary Crisp, Region 14, Abilene ATPE
- Gail Rush, Region 15, Early ATPE
- Joshua Kendrick, Region 18, Andrews ATPE
- Edana Slaight, Region 19, Ysleta ATPE
- Ygnacia Capetillo, Region 20, North East ATPE
- Laura Herrera, Region 20, North East ATPE
ATPE congratulates this impressive group of emerging leaders and thanks all those members who applied. For additional information about the program, contact firstname.lastname@example.org