Posted On: August 21, 2019
How to Pocket $10 in Five Easy Steps
In the education industry, back to school means a few things: new students and parents, job or district changes, new teachers, and new ATPE members. Fall is the best time to join an educators’ association, and here at ATPE, we have a recruitment incentive program for any member who brings aboard someone new.
We call it One New = $10 for You, and any active ATPE member who recruits a new member can receive $10 per member! Here’s how it works in five easy steps:
- Recruit new members between April 3, 2019, and Oct. 31, 2019.
- Make sure the new member joins in the first-time professional, associate, or administrator categories. (Note: A “new member” is someone who has never been a member of ATPE. If an individual has previously been an ATPE college student or a student teacher member, they do not qualify as a new member.)
- No entry form needed—simply tell the educators you recruit to enter your full name in the “recruited by” box on their membership applications, whether paper or online.
- Incentives will be paid for each recruited member who is an active member in ATPE’s database on Feb. 1, 2020.
- All funds will be issued via direct deposit (EFT) in March 2020.
Plus, the top recruiter will receive $1,000 in addition to $10 per member recruited. Any member is eligible to participate and earn money while helping grow the association! Happy recruiting!
Not a member? Join ATPE today
to become part of the largest and most trusted educator group in Texas.
© The Association of Texas Professional Educators (ATPE) 2021
All Rights Reserved
No part of this website or blog or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the Association of Texas Professional Educators, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials. All requests for content sharing or dissemination may be forwarded to the Communications Director, ATPE at email@example.com