Posted On: May 26, 2017
Read the Newest Edition of ATPE News
The Summer 2017 edition of our award-winning magazine is now available online now.
In this issue:
- Learn what you can do before the next legislative session to help public education win important battles
- Discover inspiring Texas public schools that were designed with students and communities in mind
- Activities to help students identify and manage their emotions
- Interview tips to help you get the job you want
- Learn what it really means to be a District of Innovation
- ATPE Lobbyist Monty Exter discusses the consequences of our elections
- Why vouchers still aren’t the answer for Texas public schools
- Two university students reflect on their first ATPE Summit
- Everything you need to know to make the 2017 ATPE Summit a success
As always, you will also see what other ATPE members have been up to and learn about ways the association is continuing its mission of making a difference in the lives Texas educators and students!
Our Brain Break this issue features a crossword. Check your answers, and email your completed photo to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 10 for a chance to win an ATPE-branded prize!
© The Association of Texas Professional Educators (ATPE) 2020
All Rights Reserved
No part of this website or blog or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the Association of Texas Professional Educators, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials. All requests for content sharing or dissemination may be forwarded to the Communications Director, ATPE at email@example.com