Posted On: February 26, 2021
Check Out the Spring 2021 Magazine Online
The Spring 2021 issue of our award-winning magazine is now available online!
Our Spring 2021 issue includes three extra-large feature packages:
- In our cover story, we dive into the world of “teacher TikTok” and discover how educators are using this video-sharing platform to connect with one another.
- Then, find out how Community ISD expanded its career and technical education program to 11 pathways in under three years.
- In our third feature, we speak with several clinicians and public health professionals about the toll COVID-19 is taking on students’ and educators’ mental health.
- Staying on the COVID-19 front, this issue also includes an infographic of the most compelling responses from ATPE-conducted, educator-focused surveys from 2020.
- In Your Ally, learn what you need to know about resignations and contract releases.
- In Your Voice, understand why ATPE is asking the state to prioritize school funding issues in light of COVID-19.
- In Members Speak, Arlington ATPE member Stephanie Hudson writes about the realities of homebound instruction during the pandemic.
- Finally, we offer some tips to stay hydrated.
As always, you will also learn how your association continues to support efforts to elevate public education in Texas.
ATPE Marketing & Communications publishes the ATPE News magazine four times a year and is always looking for member-written content, thoughts, and ideas! Whether you instituted something innovative in your district or want to speak on the importance of a topic dear to your heart, we would love to hear from you. Visit atpe.org/magazine to view our submission guidelines.
© The Association of Texas Professional Educators (ATPE) 2021
All Rights Reserved
No part of this website or blog or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the Association of Texas Professional Educators, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials. All requests for content sharing or dissemination may be forwarded to the Communications Director, ATPE at firstname.lastname@example.org