If we’ve learned anything in the past year, it’s that life will throw us curveballs. ATPE has been honored to be by your side as you’ve met this school year’s many challenges, and we look forward to continuing to serve you in the years to come.
Join ATPE now to prepare for the 2021-22 school year.
Why renew early?
- You’ll check an item off your ever-growing back-to-school to-do list.
- If you haven’t already, it’s a good time to switch to paying your dues via credit card or bank draft. Auto-renew and installment payments are available—as well as discounted dues for professional and associate members—when you choose these payment methods!
How much does a full year of ATPE membership cost?
- First-time professional membership (available until October 31, 2021): $110
- Professional membership: $139 when you pay dues by credit card, bank draft, or check; $175 when you pay dues by payroll deduction
- Associate membership (including para-educators): $80 when you pay dues by credit card, bank draft, or check; $90 when you pay dues by payroll deduction
- Administrator membership (principals, assistant superintendents, superintendents): $225
- When you join or renew online, you’ll also have the option to pay local unit dues if your district has an active local unit.
As an ATPE member, you’ll enjoy:
- The peace of mind that comes from legal resources*, including up to $8 million in professional liability insurance; extensive employment rights defense insurance that's guaranteed, win or lose; and access to a team of staff attorneys who may help eligible members with job-related legal concerns
- A respected voice at the Capitol in both Austin and D.C.
- Professional growth through curated professional learning and leadership programs, including 24/7 access to 90+ hours of online continuing professional education (CPE)
- Expert analysis on education policy, law, and trends in our magazine and e-newsletters and on our website
- Valuable discounts on school and office supplies, prescriptions, degree programs, travel, online shopping, and more
New ATPE members can also join early for the 2021-22 school year*—giving them access to ATPE’s amazing services and discounts all summer long.
Nearly 100,000 Texas educators rely on ATPE to provide the peace of mind needed to inspire student success. Learn more at atpe.org/Join-2021. Text ATPE to 38470 to receive a link to join online.
Questions? Call (800) 777-2873 or email email@example.com.
*Access to legal resources for eligible 2021-22 ATPE members begins August 1, 2021. Eligibility, terms, conditions, and limitations apply. Visit atpe.org/protection to view important disclosures and complete details of the insurance policy. Staff attorney services are provided separate from the Educators Professional Liability Insurance Program.