Posted On: June 14, 2016
Read the Newest Edition of ATPE News
The Summer 2016 edition of our award-winning ATPE News is now available online. In this issue, we:
- Highlight the new UIL robotics program.
- Showcase an innovative alternative high school that provides a new path to graduation for non-traditional Texas students.
- Explain how Social Security affects Texas teachers’ retirement benefits.
- Share how you can get more money for your classroom.
- Give you all the info you need to attend the 2016 ATPE Summit.
As always, you will also see what other ATPE local units have been up to and learn about ways the association is continuing its mission of making a difference in the lives Texas educators and students!
© The Association of Texas Professional Educators (ATPE) 2018
All Rights Reserved
No part of this website or blog or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the Association of Texas Professional Educators, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials. All requests for content sharing or dissemination may be forwarded to the Communications Director, ATPE at email@example.com