The Retiree Recruiter Challenge is designed to encourage new member recruitment by recognizing successful retired member recruiters. Active retired members who recruit five or more new 2017-18 professional, first-time professional, associate or administrator members between August 1 and Oct. 31, 2017 are eligible to enter. The retired member who recruits the most new members during that time will receive a gift and will be recognized at the 2018 ATPE Summit.
- Award is based on the number of new 2017-18 professional, first-time professional, associate and administrator members recruited. A new member is defined as any individual who has not been an ATPE member within the past five years. First-time professional and associate members who were college students or teacher trainees during the prior school year are also considered new members.
- You must be a current-year (2017-18) ATPE retired member to qualify as a recruiter.
- Recruiters must submit a minimum of five names to be eligible.
- All entries must be submitted through the online entry form below by Oct. 31, 2017 to be considered.
- New members will only be attributed to one recruiter. If a new member’s name is included on more than one form, only the first recruiter will get credit for the recruitment, based on the state office date of receipt.
- All names will be reconciled with the master membership list at the ATPE state office. Verification of all entries will occur in November.
- In the event of a tie, the names of the recruiters will be placed in a drawing to select the winner.
- ATPE's Top Retiree Recruiter will be notified by Nov. 30, 2017 and recognized through social media, in ATPE publications and at the 2018 ATPE Summit.
- ATPE staff members and their immediate family are not eligible to participate.
- Any retired member that receives remuneration for recruitment efforts by participating in ATPE’s Retiree Volunteer Program or serving as a contractor for ATPE are not eligible to participate.
If you recruited more than 10 new members, please enter their names into a spreadsheet, and send that spreadsheet to the State Office, using the document upload option below. When creating this spreadsheet, please include your name, ISD and email address at the top. For the members you recruited, include the name and ISD of each member. If you recruited 5-10 new members, please enter them directly into the form below. Submissions will only be accepted via this online form and the document upload option.
Enter the names and ISDs of the new members you've recruited below.
Questions? Send us a message
or call the ATPE state office at (800) 777-2873.