Posted On: September 08, 2017
Read the Newest Edition of ATPE News
The Fall 2017 edition of our award-winning magazine is now available online now.
In this issue:
- Discover six exciting field trip destinations across the state
- Get to know education leader and speaker Dr. Adolph Brown
- ATPE members share their top tips for connecting with parents
- Learn about a new law that affects Texas educators
- How ATPE members can make an impact in the next election
- ATPE member Tracy Eggers talks about the effects of standardized testing
- Get the lowdown on the 2017 ATPE Summit
- Meet your 2017-18 ATPE leaders
As always, you will also see what other ATPE members have been up to and learn about ways the association is continuing its mission of making a difference in the lives Texas educators and students!
Our Brain Break this issue features a spot-the-difference photo. Check your answers, and email your completed photo to email@example.com by Sept. 29 for a chance to win an ATPE-branded prize!
Not an ATPE member? Join the state’s top professional educators’ organization today.
© The Association of Texas Professional Educators (ATPE) 2018
All Rights Reserved
No part of this website or blog or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the Association of Texas Professional Educators, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials. All requests for content sharing or dissemination may be forwarded to the Communications Director, ATPE at firstname.lastname@example.org