Work at the Association of Texas Professional Educators
ATPE’s state office is located in Austin, Texas. We employ a paid staff to deliver members a wide range of support services, including professional liability insurance and employment rights protection, staff attorney services, lobbying in both Austin and Washington, informative publications, professional learning opportunities, and exclusive discounts. All Texas public school employees are invited to join ATPE.
ATPE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workplace. ATPE provides the following generous benefits for its employees:
- Employer-paid Medical, Dental, LTD, Life and AD&D
- Generous Paid Time Off package
- Seven paid holidays plus 10 paid winter holidays
- 401(k) with up to an 8 percent match
- Section 125 (Cafeteria plan) with Flexible Medical and Dependent Care Reimbursement
- Telecommuting and Flexible schedules available
- Casual attire Monday - Friday
Thank you for your interest in employment with ATPE. We do not currently have any open positions available.